Restore premium weather subscription
1. Go to Preferences and scroll all the way down to the OTHER section.
2. Select "Restore Purchases"
3. The premium weather subscription should now be activated again.
It this doesn't work, try the following steps:
1. Remove DigiCal on your device
2. Go to Google Play Store and visit DigiCal's page (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digibites.calendar)
3. Install DigiCal directly on your device through the web version of Google Play
4. Check if the premium weather subscription is now activated
* Another possible explanation is that you have Lucky Patcher installed. This can prevent licence verification with the Play Store and cause the weather licence check to fail.
* If none of the above steps work, please let us know your order number: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200242558-Where-do-I-find-the-order-number-
Article is closed for comments.