Purchasing DigiCal+ is a one-time only purchase, so you will not be charged more than once. You can run DigiCal+ on multiple Android devices without extra charges, as long as you are using the same Google Play account.
Articles in this section
- Notification sound, vibration, importance on Android Oreo and newer
- What's the difference between DigiCal and DigiCal+?
- Why did I get a download error from the Google Play Store?
- How come I don't have a 6-digit license code?
- Why do I need to keep the Google Calendar app installed and enabled?
- How do I choose a default calendar (when adding new events)?
- How do I choose an event color in the 'create new event' screen? (Accessing the new color picker in version 1.2.0)
- Why did I lose my calendar appointments after a crash?
- What kind of paid options are available for DigiCal?
- App default view when opening via the widget