We don't change the calendar visibility except on the calendar selection screen, but we know that Business Calendar resets it all the time in the background. If you don't want to uninstall the app, use Business Calendar's calendar selection screen instead of the one in DigiCal, as the changes we make gets undone in the background.
Articles in this section
- Checklist for solving problems/bugs!
- Can't choose "only this event" when editing recurring events
- Forced reminders
- Wrong week numbers
- Can't sync event colors with outlook.com or exchange calendars
- Crashes with UPDATE_APP_OPS_STATS
- How to get back DigiCal icon instead of the Android icon?
- Why can I not set email reminders for my event?
- Time is wrong in DigiCal
- Widgets not updating [task killer issue]