DigiCal will not appear in the list of apps you can choose from because we do not listen for this action yet. For now you'll need to add it into another calendar app like Google's app, since all the calendars access the same calendar database we will still be able to see whatever event you added into Google Calendar.
Articles in this section
- How do I become a beta tester for DigiCal?
- How do I categorize my events using different calendars and colors?
- How do I share my calendar with someone else (Google Calendar or Outlook.com)?
- How do I use DigiCal to open calendar invite links I receive via email?
- How do I set default color for my event?
- How do I redeem a Google Play license code for DigiCal?
- How do I redeem a license code for my Android phone?
- How do I revert back to the (old) numerical date & time pickers?
- How do I add or delete a device-local calendar with DigiCal? (Android 4.0+ required)
- How do I take a screenshot on Android?