Free weather forecast -add a single location
1. Go to the weather page by tapping on the weather information shown in each calendar view or widget type or tapping the weather image at the top the hamburger menu.
2. Tap on the location icon in the top right hand corner.
3. Type in the name of location.
4. Select the location in the results
5. Tap on the "okay" button to save it
6. Now you're getting weather forecasts from a different location
Premium weather forecast subscription -add other location and switch between them
1. Go to the weather page by tapping on the weather information shown in each calendar view or widget type or tapping the weather image in the hamburger menu.
2. Tap on the top left corner on the arrow pointing left. This expands the side bar menu to manage your locations.
Select "Add Current Location", if you want to get weather forecasts for the current location. (This doesn't automatically change if your physical location changes, it just adds the location you are currently at when you tap the button and selects it.)
Select "Add Location", if you need to add a location that is different than your current location.
*If you get an error message that says current location is unavailable then you'll only be able to add the location manually via the 'add location' button.
5. Type in the name of location.
6. Tap on the search button (magnifying glass) and select the location from the results. Tap on the "okay" button to save it
7. Now the weather updates are changed to the new location!
Article is closed for comments.